Posts Tagged transformation
The following individuals have been elected to serve on the ABVA Board for the 2010/2012 term of office.
1. Brigitte Brun, AQRate KZN (Pty) Ltd
2. Chris van Wyk, AQRate (Pty) Ltd
3. Dumisani Mpafa, Black Economic Empowerment Verification Agency t/a BEEVER Agency cc
4. Kate Moloto, Moloto BEE Verifications cc
5. Loyiso Majija, EmpowerLogic (Pty) Ltd
6. Tony Balshaw, Grant Thornton East London
7. Wade van Rooyen, IQuad Verification Services (Pty) Ltd
With a new board comes new responsibility, let us hope that these new board members put the interests of True Empowerment and transformation first and not lobby for more business by offering interpretations that benefits verification at the cost of transformation.